Over 200,000 Page Views!


Hot-diggity-dang! 


The Advocatus Atheist has now received over 200,000 page views! 


That's a lot. My first reaction was, literally, "Are you kidding me?"

Especially considering that I'm nobody all that special. Who cares what I have to say? I'm just some guy who blogs about religion, philosophy, science and stuff. But hey, I'll take it as a compliment. Heck, I'll even take all the trivial views I get for posting hot lesbians kissing. Why not?  After all, all is fair in love and blogging. Or is that the love of blogging? 

Anyway, I truly appreciate the interest in this blog and the continued readership--even as my blogging has fallen off as of late. I have novels to write and deadlines to meet, but I haven't thrown in the towel. Not by a long shot. As long as their are religious wackos, crazies, and brain-dead morons out there... this blog will have a voice. So thank you for your support and here's to the next 100,000!

Gratitude!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conflating Atheism and Agnosticism is a Mistake

Discussing the Historicity of Jesus with a Christian Agnostic