Stupid Quote vs. Smart Quote!



I thought for the quote of the day I would provide two quotes on the same topic: Quantum Mechanics. I think you can figure out which is the smart one and which is the stupid one.


"I never studied science or physics at school, and yet when I read complex books on quantum physics I understood them perfectly because I wanted to understand them. The study of quantum physics helped me to have a deeper understanding of The Secret, on an energetic level." --Rhonda Byrne (Author of The Secret)


"If you are not completely confused by quantum mechanics, you do not understand it." --Niels Bohr (Nobel Prize wining physicist and founding pioneer of Quantum Mechanics)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conflating Atheism and Agnosticism is a Mistake

Discussing the Historicity of Jesus with a Christian Agnostic